CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.05.2008

Yesterdays quote

Ok, I shouldn't be having a hard time remembering to write a quote since its only the 5th of January but I am. Last night I went to see Enchanted again with my friends Emily and Kim. So I was going to post it when we got back from the movie but it was already after midnight, so it decided to just do it tomorrow. I was really tired and all, then I ended up not going to sleep until 2:30 am. Kim ended up staying the night and when the two of us are together we are so hyper.

I really love this quote. Some of my favorite quotes are about dreams. Dreams are something that you can hold on to and grasp. They stay in your mind and are immovable. Dreams keep you strong, hold you together when the light can barley be seen at the end of the tunnel.
"It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else." Erma Bombeck

0 comments: