I am exhausted. I still have homework and it 9:30 pm. Last night I didn't get to sleep until 11:30 because I was up doing homework. What a surprise.Here's a quote anyway and maybe I will get to bed earlier than last night.
" I would rather climb a mountain than crawl in a hole" Marie Osmond
She said this on Oprah and I loved it. I thought this had so much meaning.
* Another thing before I sign off for the night. I don't know if anyone reads my blog but right now I am so confused and frustrated about some things. (maybe that's what teenage girls are supposed to be confusing and frustrated....)
1. I had a friend who did something then talked about the thing really loud and now everyone knows. ( if you read this. I still love you)
2. The term is ending and all my teachers really have a hard time telling you things. e.i. book report, I went in because I had missed a day of school. She gave me my work and told me NOTHING about the report. I find out about this on Tuesday and have until Friday to do this.
3. I am running on like no sleep and have a major headache.
4. I don't have a bed anymore because Alex got my bed and now I don't have one and I don't know where I am sleeping.....
* OK I had to dump all my confusing things out here are some happy moments in my life right now.
1. My friend that I haven't really talked to and we awere kinda mad at eachother.We are friends again
2. ............ Let me think. I found some more quotes on the on the internet.
3. Even if things are going not to good REMEMBER bee happy and enjoy the little things.
1.08.2008
Posted by elizabeth garces at Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

0 comments:
Post a Comment