I am wishing I was in California right now! So today we had to stay at school for an extra hour and half or so because the buses couldn't come because of the snow and wind. Our one early out day of the week and we were stuck at school past our normal time. We all had to call people to come pick us up. There were so many cars and it was crazy first they told us to stay in class but then no one did so we all had to wait in the commons area. I love the snow and its so much fun but not when we get stuck in school. ugh... it was not fun at all. But I did go w/ Annie to Sundance on Saturday to go snowshoeing. It was so much fun and the biggest workout! Going uphill killed my legs but coming down I got some pretty good pictures but I am not sure where my cord is right now so I can't put the pics. on right now. But I will look and find it and get some pictures on here soon! lol
Love ya all!
keep reading bloggers, I have lots more stories
1.28.2008
Posted by elizabeth garces at Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

0 comments:
Post a Comment