Happy Birthday to me! I just turned 14 a few weeks ago. Sorry that I have neglected my blog for so long. I had a great birthday, my friends threw me a surprise birthday party the night before. Thanks Addy :) The next day I went to Park City with my mom and some friends to go shoppping and the Alpine Slide. Then I went to Dinner with my family and Ruth and Miguel thier kids. Then we came back and Erin made me a really yummy beautiful cake it was so good and a work of art.....oh haha thats what Erin said about her cake :) True that though. On Sunday we had a party for my birthday and Madie's. It was fun!!
7.27.2008
My 14 Birthday!!
Posted by elizabeth garces at Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

1 comments:
your welcome.
anytime.
really.
Post a Comment