CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.28.2008

CRAZY TIMES

Oh my Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! Right now my life is so freaking crazy and I love it!!!!!!!!! Ok I might be a little bit exagerating....so ya what I have been up to or whats going to happen in the next couplpe of weeks for heads up. I went to Park city over Memorial weekend and took lots of pics. I also have so many of my friends because its the last week of schhol. I love my friends we have classic moments together. :)So school is out on FRIDAY! happiest day of my life! I am going to EUROPE TOMORROW!!!! Less than 24 hours and I will be gone! I am so excited but I will miss my friends...I expect a whole ton of emails!!! lol. Its time to hit the sheets cause its close to midnight. I have been packing a whole lot!!!! Love you all! I will post Pictures from everything soon! :)
xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN IN EUROPE!!!!! we'll miss you!

Mattie Nelson and Kara Rhodes said...

hi eizabeth,!
this is mattie nelson, sophie and addy's friend!!!
i was looking at addy's blog, saw your name, and here i am!!!! yur blog is adorable!!!!!
i luv it!!!!!!
have fun on yur trip!!

<3 / mattie nelson