CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.07.2008

Ok so I haven't blogged in over a month. crazy. I usually blog a least once a week but with the term ending, I have been so busy...so alot has happened between the time I last posted. Erin (my sister) is in the play Wizard of Oz at the end of the month and I get to help with all the hair,make-up and costumes which is very exciting...I also painted parts of the set last week. Fun sutff. Spring break is next week and its snowing. I hate the snow at this point, its April! go away snow...I will be very happy :) Easter was a while ago but we had a great time. We went to my grandma's for dinner and I will have to post some pictures once I find my camera. I went to Conference yesterday(sunday afternoon session) It was very good with the new prophet, Pres. Monson. He had a good talk at the end. I also have been reading alot lately(Uglies Series) and babysitting a ton! which I love.<3. I babysat Conner(my cousin) today and he was so so good. We just played, ate goldfish and watched Little Einstines. Good times. I also went to Alli's and Spencer's for Spencer's birthday. Happy Birthday! I have some very exciting news also. I am going to London this summer. That should sum parts of my life up for now. well I am off to bed, good night!
xoxox

0 comments: