This weekend has been almost wonderful, tiring, crazy and I think I could sit here and write a novle of things I have done. JK. So on Friday I didn't have school. So my mom decided to go up to see Presindent Hinkleys viewing at the Conference Center. We went w/ her friend Michelle Metcalf and her 2 boys Caleb and Ethan. We got in line at 3:51(only I would know that because I checked my phone to see, when we got in line.) We had to wait outside for about an hour. Then we went into the Conference Center and sat inside and waited for 3 hours. It took forever and all around us were people talking and texting on phones, people listening to ipods, baby's crying and people talking. We were all waiting to see our prophet but I think that we had lost sight of that because we were waiting for so long. I think some of us including me kind of forgot why we were all gathering that day. It took so long but once I got to see the prophet the only one I have known I realized in that minuet I saw him that he is truly a prophet of god. I had gained a big part of my testimony on Friday. So then on Saturday I went to a baptism for one of the Hoffman's girls. I also babysat and then after I babysat, my friend and I asked our moms if we could go see a movie. Because we babysat her brothers and sisters and mine too. They said we could, so we ended up seeing that 3d Hannah Montana movie. Ya, I know Hannah Montana but it was really fun because we were they only ones in the theater. Then this morning I had to go to a baby blessings for my cousins. So my weekend has been so much fun. Oh ya we also got so much snow! Some people like my Grandma got chruch cancled because if all of the snow. So I am hoping (this will never happen) that it will snow all night and school will be cancled. Ya, I know I am probably dreaming but still I would love that. So bloggers I better stop writting because I promiced some pictures and still have homework to finish. More will always come... I think most bloggers know that, have a good and crazy week. (with snow or without) jk
2.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)

0 comments:
Post a Comment